Tuesday 3 January 2012



No. 2


New years glitter nails .

This new years eve i decided to start the celebrations early as i was working. I got all glitzed up for the clients from head to toe, including my nails. so i did a little (sort of) tutorial of what i used on my nails as they were featured on my last blog post. 


this was so simple to do. i put a plain purple and a glitter top coat, so no fussing with putting clear polish and glitter.


See... Easy right :)

Firstly i used No7 speed dry - violetta 44 

They are giving away the No7 vouchers in boots at the moment, its normally £6.25, with the £5 voucher its only £1.25. 

i then used the models own - disco mix 

Its a mixture of both pink and blue glitter. i love these from models own. i picked up loads at the clothes show and ended up getting about 5 for only £10 which is not bad at all seeing as they are about £5 each. 

Another one to try is mixed up which is a black and sliver glitter. 

 The holidays have gone way to quick and I'm back to college tomorrow. its only half a week, not to bad :/ on the plus side, at least my nails look nice ...

hope you all have a good week,

Love Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment