Thursday 27 June 2013

Another Charity Shop Haul ... Sorry, But Not Sorry






This First Piece im so chuffed with! its a cropped wrap over vintage shirt and cost £3 



I think is is actually a nightie :/ ohh well! i wore it the other day with a white bodycon dress underneath and it was nice and cool, not bad for £2.45



These trousers were a steal at £1 !! who knew charity shops would have a sale rail 



This was also £1 on the sale rail


My favorite find! big more pricey at £5 but it fits me soooo well and i love the square neckline 


Cant wait to wear this £2 shirt this autumn with a pair of highwaisted jeans 


Love this swimming costume! reminds me of Marilyn Monroe in some pictures i have seen! fits me really well and hides lots of sins! 
£2

there will probably be another haul video this weekend from the carboot sale, so i will speak then

Love Meg xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment