Thursday 29 December 2011

CHRISTMASS!!! 


its safe to say i've had the best christmas that i can ever remember. no arguments (well till the day after boxing day that is) Amazing food and all the family. well i did get some really good presents though to be fair. 


bellow are some pictures of my makeup, hair and dress...



i saw these dresses in topshop and they were WAY out of my price range with me going to rome in a few months. so i popped down to my local fabric shops and picked up 3m of navy blue crushed velvet which cost me £3 in total. Crazy right. im quite lucky the next town across from me has a high street full of indian shops. they sell EVERYTHING and all really cheep. they are so friendly and are willing to give you a good deal if you are a good customer. me and all my friends from college all pop down there when we are making are next garments. its alot cheeper then shepards bush, and i thought they were good prices. 


i got these 3 purple bracelets from my brother for christmas. they worked well with my outfit and fitted nicely with my links of london bracelets. 


another prezzie i just had to wear for christmas, following with the navy and purple theme. i love the way that from a distance its difficult to tell if it is black, grey or purple.  rimmel london Kate in number 04. i also got a red 01 ...




i found that if i layered a dark red liner underneath it stayed pul longer and looked opaque.


i took all of these pictures at about 2am so excuse the bags. 

i cannot believe christmas came and went as soon as it did ... hope you all had a loverly day and santa gave you all you wanted

Love Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment